10 Ağustos 2010 Salı

it's not just a day

well ,sometimes we need a friend that we are not so close..even if we are not ,that friend make our life more valuable :)

we have shared lot of things today ..actually we just talked about daily things. not our secrets.but we behaved as if we know everything :)

we ate  delicious cakes :)

we walked such a long distance..and we took lots of photos.people stared us .actually I was abit shy then but no problem:)
 carpe diem


and and and  I saw  a gate ..it really looks like my dream gate.some friends know it
it's a gate that I can reach everywhere while  I go through
hey is there anyone beyond it ?
no not actually :)
..
well our meetigs ended.
and while Iwas  waiting for my brother ,I found a stone and wrote sth on the ground :)
sth from me

2 yorum:

  1. I can realized that u had a really nice day :D
    Friends make happier our life :)

    YanıtlaSil