15 Ağustos 2010 Pazar

let's put out the candles!

a wish came true..but why now ? why I didnt get my secret demand when I needed??
do I have to turn my head away to get it ?should I be unconcerned to see that my wish is considered..?
in past ,I had some candles on the top of my birtday cake.then a wind came and  put out the candles.not just the candles .put out my wishes.and took away to distant lands with them.. maybe put them in a child's hand...
and now I feel a wind dancing with my hair.maybe the wind stole one's wish again and put it in my hands.
but I dont want my wish come true..because I know the feeling that I had when my wish was stolen..please give it back to real owner..

2 yorum:

  1. I loved this...
    I think I feel identify with this ^^
    u'r a really good writer Ada :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. honey :)
    thanks a lot ..but good one is you not me :) dont be confused about it

    YanıtlaSil