11 Ağustos 2010 Çarşamba

my white dragon..

can you see my dragon now?
you all forced me ..you said it's not true .never I cant see a dragon in this world you said...then what is it?
I took that photo exactly  in this world.,
I saw it with my eyes. and it is more valuable than every jewellry,gold..blablabla..
and I'm happy because I can show my white dragon all the people that they have rotten brain..
and when I saw my dragon, I asked '' why dont you have any wings?''
and I got my answer
''hey I'm already here,on the sky so I dont need any :)''
yeah the best answer from my white dragon:) how idiot I'm I couldn't think of this way :):):)

2 yorum:

  1. Hahaha OMG!!! u'r so cute!! ^.^
    I can see ur white dragon (:
    he's really intelligent uh :P
    hahaha :D nice! :D

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I 'm so glad that your valuable eyes see it too:) thank uu <3** (:

    YanıtlaSil